Baby Feeding Bottle Online in Pakistan
- The teat stays full of milk, even when the bottle is horizontal, so your baby can drink in a more natural, upright position.
- This can help reduce reflux, aid digestion, and make feeding time more comfortable for you and your little one.
- Our unique Air Free vent draws air away from the teat, so your baby swallows less air as they drink.
- This can help reduce common feeding issues such as colic, reflux and gas.
- Clinical studies have shown that the Philips Avent bottle reduces colic and fussing*. How? A valve in the teat prevents vacuum build-up as your baby drinks, allowing unit erupted feeding.
- This can help reduce colic, gas, spit-up and burping.
- The AirFree™ vent can be easily assembled with any Philips Avent Anti-colic and Classic+ bottle.
- Also cleaning is a breeze, thanks to the bottle’s wide-neck, and there only being a few parts to clean.
- To start, fill the bottle with milk, place the Air Free vent over the rim, and screw on the teat.
- Tilt the bottle downwards once to fill the teat, and you’re ready to go.
- When feeding, make sure the Air Free vent stays on top.
- The teat will stay full of milk, even when it’s horizontal, for easier upright feeding.
- We designed our Anti-colic bottle range so it’s easy to mix and match tops and bottoms.
- This way you can progress easily from bottle, to training cup, to sippy cup, with fewer parts.
- Brand: Philips Avent
- 1 Bottle
- 9oz/260ml, 4oz/125ml
- Slow flow nipple