Self-Soothing Original Swaddle Up Dramatically Better Sleep Price in Pakistan
- Swaddling has been around for ages as it helps to prevent the startle reflex.
- But forcing the baby’s arms to their sides or over their chest prevents two natural behaviors that frustrate the baby and they fight to get their hands free.
- Over 90% of babies sleep with their ARMS UP around their head when placed on their back to sleep.
- This is simply a baby’s natural and preferred way to sleep, just like in the womb.
- All babies are born with the need to SELF-SOOTHE by touching their face and sucking on their hands as they did in the womb.
- This medically proven behavior is how a baby calms and falls asleep on their own.
- Traditional swaddling prevents this.
- The patented wings on the Swaddle UP allow the baby to both sleep with their arms in their preferred ARMS UP position and gives enough movement so they can SELF-SOOTHE, all while calming down the startle reflex.
- Material: 93% Cotton 7% Elastane